Whether it's joining the SayYesMore team, writing about the amazing things happening in the YesTribe or even winning a grant or the chance to go on a journey, this is the page to find out which doors are open.
Building a Team
We are building our team with the following voluntary positions. If you feel you're suited to a role fill in the form below and let us know. We're looking for up to 2 people to fill each role, requiring a voluntary commitment between 1 and 43 hours each week.
We need new venues around London that can handle all our bursting positivity. Click here if you've found somewhere.
SOCIAL / YESTRIBE FACEBOOK GROUP
- Approve and welcome new members
- Share content from SYM page
- Ensure events organised for and by the tribe are on the Events page
SOCIAL / TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK
- Regular posts (at least daily)
- Finger on the pulse: sharing YesTribe stories
- Sourcing content relevant to our message
- Translate Yestribe and SayYesMore actions into media coverage
- Interviews, advertorials and media releases
- Part of events committee to ensure calendar is regular
- Organise Campouts, YesStories, Weekly Gettogethers
- Presentation creation for YesStories
- Finding charity partners to raise for
- Devise fundraise programmes for YesTribe to engage in. ie. adventures to raise money for SYM Charities
- Create fundraising events and add-onds for other events
- Keep SayYesMore.com looking fresh and updated
- Enact changes as SYM development requires
- Work with all section heads to help update sections