A UNIQUE WEEKEND IS UP FOR GRABS
FOR YOU AND YOUR FAVOURITE PEOPLE
We are really proud of our bus. Powered by community and the kindness of strangers, the YesBus was founded on the ethos that our surroundings have a resounding impact on our thoughts, confidence and imagination.
If the idea of hanging out in the countryside on a bus with a cinema and a kitchen and a fire pit and a campground gives you the right kinda feelings, then you’re in luck.
The team at SayYesMore, who conjured up the idea to take a London bus and turn it into the coolest solar-powered bus around, are offering one lucky person and their even luckier friends the chance to win a weekend on our YesBus site in 2019.
And if you don’t win, the YesBus is still available to hire for any groups who share our ethos of using community, adventure and optimism to lead positive change.
Do you teach a skill or activity and have a workshop you’ve wanted to try out?
Perhaps life has been busy and you want to spend time in nature with your closest friends.
Maybe you just want to say thank you to someone?
Or your idea of a top weekend is to stream an entire Netflix series onto a two metre screen on the top deck of a double decker!
Terms and Conditions:
1) To win:
a) Follow @theyesbus on Instagram
b) Leave a comment telling us how you’d like to use the bus for the weekend, and tag two friends who you think would enjoy the experience.
2) The winner will have exclusive use of the YesBus site for a weekend, from 9am Saturday morning to 4pm on a Sunday - details and date to be agreed in advance with the SayYesMore team.
3) The prize does not include any food, drink, camping gear, transport to the bus or parking in the car park (50p per day). Tea, Coffee, Water and Firewood are included. Please note there are toilets but no shower facilities.
4) The prize is for up to ten people.
5) SayYesMore will need to know in advance what you intend to use the bus for. Due to our contract with the land owners we have restrictions on use.
6) There will be two SayYesMore representatives in attendance for the weekend.
7) There is no cash prize alternative
8) The decision on the winner is at the discretion of the SayYesMore team.
9) The winner must not charge others to join the ‘prize’ weekend
10) Closing date for entries is Midday 31st December 2018
11) The SayYesMore winner from all eligible entries will be picked out of a hat on January 1st 2019